Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Decisions on a Topic

Right now I am currently struggling with finding a topic that I would like to use for my argumentative research paper for College Writing 2. The reason that I am struggling is because I have a number of different topics on my mind to write about. I would really like to write about something that interests me and I have thought about writing about organic foods and finding out whether or not they are actually healthier foods. This topic interests me because I love grocery shopping and I am always interested in what foods are the healthiest. I feel like there is a ton of controversy over this topic and I have always wondered the truth behind organic food myself. It is very expensive and I would like to know whether or not there is a legitimate reason behind this or is it just that its said to be healthier. I am excited to find this information out. Another topic that I have considered is the classroom size and its importance but I am worried that this topic may just be too broad overall and not have as many interesting statistics. When Dr. Wielgos explained how we shouldn't know the outcome this made sense and it is funny because I realized that this topic basically already has an expected outcome. I am working on focusing my topic towards something that will give me a narrow topic and tons of research along with this.

No comments:

Post a Comment