Sunday, March 13, 2016

Sunday Sunday Sunday

Oh my goodness I can not believe that another weekend has flown by! Today I am sitting in the library with the rain dripping drop by drop and making me feel cozy and comfortable. I am immersed into a world of books and academic endeavors while I sit here. To be completely honest I am actually very sad that the weekend has come to an end more or less but I also truly love Sundays because I find them to be a very relaxing day. My favorite part of Sunday is that we always have a family tradition that is repeated just about every Sunday. My mom makes a large family dinner. During the weekend my family is generally very busy my younger sister and I both have part time jobs and my brother is running around to different sporting events so it just seems that Sunday nights are the perfect time for a big family dinner. Tonight my mom is making a St. Patrick's day dinner with cornbeef, cabbage, huge carrots and lots of fun side dishes. I find that my whole family is able to come together at the end of the day and truly enjoy this dinner. Ever since I was a little girl Sundays in my house have always been considered family day and I am very glad that we have kept this tradition going strong.

No comments:

Post a Comment