Thursday, March 17, 2016

The Revision Process

Throughout this paper I am quite glad to say that I am actually very happy with the outcome of my final paper. This is one of those papers that took me a very long time to write. It is funny because I came into this paper thinking I was going to be writing about something completely different and finally found an article on the nuns who are breaking ground in the search for the cure of Alzheimer's disease. This article truly intrigued me and was also quite surprising to me. It was this paper that truly inspired my idea to write this paper. While writing this paper at first I struggled a lot with finding credible sources but to my luck the library had a lot of great sources. The process overall was exciting and I was glad that I had found my passion in writing this paper. I find that in every paper I write I come to a point where I find my passion for what I am writing and I find that this is a very important aspect in every paper. In writing it is vital that we are passionate about it. I am happy with the outcome of this paper and am looking forward to the next project. I learned a lot from this paper and was immersed into a world of new information.

No comments:

Post a Comment