Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Progress on the Project Number 2

So far I am pretty content with how my paper is turning out. Throughout writing this paper though I do realize how much I need to pay attention to the fact that my paper is not an argument paper it is an explanatory synthesis paper. I am not quite sure why I was having this issue but that is exactly what I have been working on fixing tonight.I am excited to be coming to a better revision of my paper. I am happy with the outside sources of my topic and I am quite amazed to say that I have actually learned quite a bit from writing this paper. My grandpa is currently suffering from Alzheimer's disease and it is something that has most definitely effected my grandpa in many significant ways but it has also played a massive effect on my family. Both of my parents have been going through the whole process with him as well as my aunts and uncles. It is extremely difficult to watch my grandpa change so much. It is like talking to a completely different man and I can't even imagine how lost he must be feeling and how confused he is on a daily basis. I do fell like this topic plays a big part in my life as I have a loved one going through it. I hope that there is a cure found but overall I want to prevent it from happening to myself or any other loved one in my family. It is a very scary thing and I hope that no one else I love goes through this disease. This paper has also helped me understand the disease in a much different light as I hope it will help others.

No comments:

Post a Comment