Thursday, March 31, 2016

Debating between topics

Okay so for the past few days I have been debating on a couple of different topics to write about. I am not exactly sure what I want to write about quite yet. As a runner I am incredibly interested in both food and nutrition. I am always interested in what the best foods are and what the healthiest things to eat are. My mom is also health obsessed with which foods she should be cooking with so in my house I have found this relevant to my life. A big debate that I know of and would actually be quite interested in finding out for myself is whether or not organic foods are actually more beneficial to our health than in- organic foods and whether or not this statement is just a simple scam by food marketers around the world. I truly want to know the facts and the truth behind this argument. Yet, in my life there is another issue that I am quite interested in and that is the controversy on eating disorders. After watching my cousin struggle with a terrible one this disease not only interested me but it concerned me as well. Many people would blame my cousin for doing this to herself but I know my cousin and it just didn't fit. There is much controversy over whether or not they are real mental disorders and  I would like to find out whether or not they actually are. I am also going to visit a few websites and get some information and see what I find to help me find sources for this paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment