Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Working on my Paper

So I am glad to say that I have successfully found my topic and I am pretty sure it is a topic that I am going to be able to stick with throughout the entirety of this paper. I also have a lot going on in my mind currently. I am very nervous for signing up for the fall semester and I am extremely hopeful that all of my classes that I want will go as planned. For some reason it seems that I have a lot going on in most of my classes currently. I also just took a math test and I am not sure how I did because it was quite difficult. I am also trying to decide which course or courses I should take this summer. I would like to knock a few more of my general education requirements out of the way to not only take away from some of the load but to clear my mind a little more from all the courses that I need to take by the end of the four years. I also think that it will be good to keep my brain stimulated throughout the summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment