Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Working on the annotated bib

Wow I have to say I never realized how crazy it can be to make an annotated bib. I am upset with myself that I didn't pay attention to a lot of the technical stuff at the beginning. I am working on improving that system. I feel much better after discussing things with Dr. Wielgos. I am excited to at least know that I was able to do revisions on this! Thank goodness is all that I can say to that. It is so good though that I am learning all of this information now rather than sometime in the future. I am excited to have this paper complete. It is funny because I didn't realize just how much I had actually already created for my paper through the annotated bib. I am excited to see this paper be complete at one point! Hopefully very soon, I plan on working on it tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment