Monday, April 18, 2016

Topics

I am so excited because my friend Natalie in class gave me a link to a bunch of different  topics to write about and I believe that this will not only give me more things to talk about on my blog but it will actually be a ton of fun and also let me speak my mind entirely. The question I saw that i loved asks what my favorite recipe is and oh my goodness this question is very hard for me to decide on becuase I honestly have a true passion for cooking. I love knowing what goes into my food and by cooking I am able to see the entire process and truly enjoy it when I have finished cooking it. I have a number of different favorites and it always depends on my mood as to what I will cook. One of my favorite recipes that is super easy and delicous are what I like to call veggie calzones which are delicous and super healthy. I use one whole wheat pita from trader joes and I then roast an assortment of veggies and spinach in olive oil. Once I have done this I then stuff the veggies into the pita and then I place the pita in the oven for about 20 minutes. I like the pita very crispy so I generally keep the oven on at 400 degrees. I am actually craving a pita right now! Once it is done I take it out and enjoy the pita by dipping it in fage greek yogurt which is similar to a sour cream just healthier! It is so delicious!!

No comments:

Post a Comment