Sunday, April 24, 2016

Grades

Currently the biggest thing on my brain seems to be grades. We are coming near the end of the semester and it seems that during this time in the semester grades seem to be very important. It is also irritating because one or two of my grades is at the border line point from an A- to an A and I really just want the A! Hardwork and effort are both very important to me in my academic career as I realize that it is the only way that I am going to make progress in my life. I must stay focused on all of the wonderful content that I am learning and keep making my brain grow and develop to new different levels. The grades that I have I believe are a true reflection of my work ethic and I want to hold the standards of an exceptional work ethic. I am excited to see where my grades turn out but am also anxious. I just know that I must stay focused these last few weeks of the semester.

No comments:

Post a Comment