Sunday, April 24, 2016

I just want to be outside!

So currently I am sitting in the library trying my best to catch up on a bunch of school things and the only thing that I truly want to do is be outside. It is an absolutely gorgeous day today and I am jealous of the people who are outside. It is actually really funny because the library that I am at today in Orland is super quiet, it seems that everyone is outside and I am the only one sitting indside. This makes me upset but I also know that I have summer right around the corner to think about and that literally is the main thing that is getting me through these last weeks of school. I will be so darn happy when finals are over and I can take a long deep breath and major sigh of relief for the fact that it will be over. I love school but it is hard in this beautiful weather to concentrate!

No comments:

Post a Comment