Sunday, April 24, 2016

I just want to run

So today I have decided to run a half marathon in July which I can not even describe in words just how excited I am! Im really looking forward to all of the training that I will have to do this summer but I know that it will all be very worth it. I have found a few friends from my high school cross country team to train with this summer which is perfect because I would never be able to go the trails alone its way too creepy to go all by myself to the trails. You just never really know what could actually happen. I am just so ready for the summer festivities to begin and let the warm sun be on my shoulders. I am proud of myself today because I woke up early and was able to run for six miles. I ran around the neighborhoods and it is so much better than the winter when I am forced to run on the treadmill for everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment