Monday, April 25, 2016

A Year Ago Today

Wow, so I am currently thinking in my head and looking back on the past tonight. I am trying to remember not specifically but in more broad terms what I was up to last year at this time and what my feelings were. To be completely honest I wasn't quite sure how I felt about going to Lewis. I was excited but nervous as to whether or not I was making the right choice for my college career. Luckily I am able to confidently say yes to this today which makes me very happy. It was hard last year making my college choice when I heard so much feedback from high school friends and learned where they were going. Many of my friends were going far away and I truly did not want to do this, but it made me wonder whether I was making a mistake. I am happy to say today that I indeed was not making a mistake it just seemed at the time that many people had their own opinions on what or where I should go with my life but my parents always reminded me to make the decision for myself and to do what I wanted to do and what I knew was best for myself. Lewis is the perfect school for me because it allows me to be close to my home which I love but also allows me to keep my job and make money. I find that college has taught me major responsibility and how I am now accountable for things in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment