Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Mentioning it again

Okay so I know I have talked about it before but something that I am absolutely addicted to this school year is gum! I find that it helps me focus so much more when I am chewing it. Currently I am actually going crazy because I ran out of gum. It seems that this past week my brain has been on overdrive and I think that it's the way it is going to be for these last few weeks of the semester. I seriously can't believe that I am so close to being done with my first year of college. It honestly just seems insane. I feel like I just started with my first semester but when I look back on the beginning of the semester I seriously can not believe all of the things that I have been able to accomplish and I am truly so happy for that. The class final for that I am most concerned about would definitely have to be my final for my Biology class. I am very concerned because this past semester has been a rough one but I am also suprrised with how much I have accomplished in this class. I think I have actually surprised myself that I'm not as bad in this subject area that I thought I was. Even through all of this I definitely still need some gum!!

No comments:

Post a Comment