Sunday, April 24, 2016

This past weekend

Okay, let me begin by saying that this past weekend has honestly been just so awesome!! I am absolutely in love with this weekend. On friday my sister was going to prom so my entire family and I went to go see her prom pictures. All of the girls looked absolutely beautiful at the pictures. I couldn't believe how stunning my sister was! After the prom pictures my mom and I headed out for some errands. She is my absolute favorite person to go shopping with and honestly my very favorite person to hang out with. We always have such a nice time together. Speaking of which, I must find her something perfect for mothers day this year! Well anyways we first went to go visit my grandpa joe just to relax with him for about an hour which was wonderful. I love listening to him talk he has the best sense of humor and is seriously the cutest. After that we went shopping together which is actually crazy because I haven't been clothes shopping in so long! I got a new sweater that will be perfect for the spring or cool summer nights and I got this super cute new little sun dress which I can not wait to wear. AFter the shopping my mom and I were both starving so we headed to panera for dinner which was so good! We sat and talked at dinner till 10 when they were closing. We then ran to jewel to pick up a few things and then we went home and I fell asleep watching Fuller house. Then on Saturday my mom and I went to a Baby shower for my cousin nicole who is one of the sweetest girls I know! I am just so excited for Nicole and her husband Tom to have the sweet baby girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment