Monday, April 25, 2016

popcorn and homework

Okay so tonight I am trying to catch up on a lot of different bits and pieces of homework and assignments for the end of the semester. I love getting the chance to get caught up on this stuff. While I was working my mom actually suprised me with a bowl of her homemade popcorn which is by far my absolute favorite dessert and she surprises me every once in a while with it. She makes it on the stove and it just always has that perfect taste. For some reason I actually enjoy doing my homework in the evening. It is soothing and relaxing to me. I love my tea at night and and relaxing with it. It gives me a chance to take a deep breate, breath in and prepare for the next day ahead! I love how at Lewis my schedule varies from mondays to tuesdays because it seems to keep things more interesting and changes things up throughout my week.

No comments:

Post a Comment