Monday, April 25, 2016

Monday is Complete

Wow I seriously can't believe that this is my last monday of actual school in my first year of college! It has literally shocked me how fast this year has flown by. I remember in high school things went fast and then people would tell me to just wait for college when things fly by even faster and it seriously could not be more true. I seriously love Lewis and am so impressed with all of the knowledge I have gained in just one year. Looking back I sometimes can't believe all that has happened in only a year, but right now it seems that this year just flew by completely. If I had to choose a school all over again I would most definitely choose Lewis University every single time. I feel at home at this school and I am in love with the environment and campus that this school has to offer.

No comments:

Post a Comment