Monday, March 21, 2016

Monday.. Monday... Monday

I seriously can not believe that we are already off to another week here at Lewis. I am in disbelief as to how fast the year is flying by. It amazes me as to how much I have actually learned since the fall semester. I am truly glad to say that the year is going pretty fast but I am also trying to stay very focused on finishing this semester on a very strong note. This weekend I have been considering a number of different topics for the next College Writing assignment. There are a number of topics that I am interested writing my paper on. One of my favorite parts about this college writing class with Dr Wielgos is that he gives us the opportunity to decide on our topics. I believe that this allows me to feel really passionate about the papers that I am writing and It also gives me a great chance to explore my interests and work through my brain. I have been tossing around a number of different topics and ideas to write on. One topic that I am really interested in or feel that is a major problem is the one with social media and how it affects people. As a girl I understand many of the expectations and have come across many of these " expectations" in my life. Woman are put to a certain standard and are looked down upon if they don't live up to these unrealistic standards. There are a number of problems with this that lead to major issues. I feel passionate about this topic because I know and have had close friends and relatives who have struggled with this in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment