Sunday, March 20, 2016

Reflection on the Weekend So Far

This weekend has truly been a wonderful weekend so far. On Saturday I worked all day but I am honestly so lucky to love my job. I work at a golf course, Silver Lake Country Club and I have been working there since I was sixteen years old. It is funny how familiar I have become with this job and it now feels like a second home to me when I am there. The greatest part about my part time job is that it is a very upbeat and positive job. I absolutely love when the weather is perfect and there are tons of golfers out. It makes me feel like summer time and at least spring is very near. I definitely think that my job has helped me become more mature and responsible. I have also been extremely lucky to have met so many different people and to also have made such wonderful friends with a great amount of my co-workers. After seeing them all the time it seems that we have really gotten to know one another and it is really great. Currently, many of my friends at work go to college out of state so they will not be returning to work until summertime has officially begun. Although I do not golf it is definitely a sport that I have thought of taking up in the near future. It seems a little slow though so I contemplate whether or not I would actually enjoy the sport.

No comments:

Post a Comment